Second Half is Winning Time
Short blog this week...just way too busy. The Trojans enter a critical stretch of games coming off a much needed bye week. Players got a bit healthier and coaches had time to re-evaluate the team....changes will be made. I am hopeful and optimistic for a nice stretch run.
- It is always hard to win in Corvallis..period
- In my opinion, the Beavs have only played one impressive game this year...2 weeks ago against UW. A solid 27-17 win in Seattle, racking up 488 yds
- Excluding their performances over Eastern Washington and Idaho, the Beavs are averaging only 334yd and 15.2 pts per game
- OSU turns the ball over (11 in 4 Pac 10 games)
- The Trojans should be rested...but hopefully not rusty.
- Look for a bigger contribution from Gable, Bradford, Turner, Kyle Moore and Jeff Schweiger
- Booty will play better with Smith and Jarrett healthy
- OL is poised for domination
I apologize for the lack of analysis and detail...let's hope the Trojans can grind out another tough win on the road.